What's The Good And Bad About Best Car Seats > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

What's The Good And Bad About Best Car Seats

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

There are a lot of things to consider when choosing a car seat for your newborn. You want a seat that is safe and conforms to UK laws however, you need to find the right seat for your vehicle and budget.

good infant car seats car seats newborn seats are designed for newborns and typically combine with a buggy to form an overall travel system. They are typically more user-friendly than car seats that convert and can be used up until your child is at the age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're in search of the best car seat that puts your baby's comfort first, then Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 is the best choice. It meets the latest i-Size safety standards and features G-CELL side impact protection to provide greater crash protection. Additionally, it comes with air-breathable ClimaFlow panels and air circulation to ensure your baby is at the ideal temperature regardless of weather. It also comes with a large canopy that protects your baby from sun. It is also simple to install and operate, because of its anti-misuse rotation lock and intuitive one hand rotation system.

The ergonomic handle allows you to easily transport your child to and from the car, as well as to the mall or shopping center. It can also be washed by a machine to simplify cleaning and maintenance. It also has a fully lying-flat position, which offers maximum comfort for your child when they travel or being attached to a pram. It can be used up to four years old, but it is suitable from birth up to 15 months.

Pebble 360 Pro is a part of the innovative 360 Pro Family, which incorporates one hand rotation and SlideTech technology. This makes it fast and easy to get your baby into and out of their seat without causing any headaches or head smacks. The 360 Pro Family also includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro that fits onto the same ISOFIX base. It is designed to fit your growing child from to 4 years of age.

FlexiSpin is our revolutionary rotational system that lets you effortlessly rotate the seat into any reclining position with one hand. Our harness system that is easy-in makes it even easier to buckle up your baby and secure straps both from the front and the back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that will allow you to determine whether you've installed it correctly. The car seat is covered by a two-year warranty for additional peace of mind.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

One of the most popular newborn car seats available on the market, Chicco Seat3Fit cradles your new baby in rear-facing comfort starting from their first home trip. This highly reviewed infant car seat was designed to be highly mobile and can be fitted into many Chicco strollers that are compatible with the Chicco travel system. It comes with a removable newborn insert that is suitable for babies weighing between 5 to 11 pounds. It also features a safety harness with no rethread that allows for easy height adjustments. The Seat3Fit is also i-Size that means it's acquiesced to the most recent European safety standards.

i-Size, the latest standard in car seats for children, allows them to grow up with your baby until the age of seven. The Chicco Seat3Fit is a great investment over the long run and Mum Rachael was impressed with how light it was.

This car seat is baseless and has built-in ISOFIX connectors, which click into the vehicle's lower anchor bar, resulting in the sound of a loud, clear clunk. It's especially convenient for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays and trips to grandparent's vehicles, in which you may not have a designated car seat for infants.

Similar to the Chicco NextFit, the Seat3Fit is a lie-flat seat, meaning it can be used in either forward-facing or rear-facing mode. Its maximum harness height is lower than the NextFit, and it doesn't convert into a booster. The soft goods are made of ClearTex fabric, which meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirements for flammability, without adding any chemical flame retardants.

Its premium lower anchor connectors are simple to install and the belt guides are clearly labeled. The height of the harness can be adjusted with just a single push, and the headrest fits the smallest of babies. The only drawback to the seat is that it doesn't have the 360-degree swivel feature, however this wasn't a major issue for our testers.

Insuring your baby is in the Seat3Fit is straightforward and our testers were impressed how the straps were easy to thread through the buckle, with no need for rethreading during colder days. Dress your baby in clothes that doesn't hang over the car seat belts. Also, take away any blankets or coats that are large prior to using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

ULTRA-LIGHT - More Safety with Less Weight

This lightweight model redefines the standard of the i-Size infant car seat. With a weight of only 3.35 kg, it's lightweight and extremely strong to ensure your child's safe journey. It is designed to make the transport of your child from hospital, between the car and the stroller or pushchair and walks up and down stairs as easy as possible.

Tri-Protect Headrest is i-Size approved and suitable for newborns of 75 cm or 12 months. It provides the highest level of protection through its unique Tri Protector headrest. This unique 3-layer safety concept incorporates energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit Memory Foam to provide superior side impact protection.

The Grow Together Technology allows you to adjust the headrest and harness simultaneously, so that your baby grows comfortably through each stage. A soft infant pillow offers the perfect fit for your newborn, while the curved base allows gentle rocking to soothe your baby. The seat is compatible with all Joie strollers as well as other brands that have adaptors, which allows you to design a customized travel system easily. Machine washable inserts and covers make cleanup easier after spills or accidents.

Safe and Simple Travel

The 360deg rotating base, and the iBase Encore spinning system, allow seamless integration into your car. This makes ins and outs of your car easier than ever. ISOFIX connectors are simple to use and secure immediately. Colour-coded guides aid in connecting the seat and base correctly. i-Snug is compatible with i-Base Advance, other i-Base model and the i-Snug 2. This gives you the most flexibility.

Easy ins and outs, plush comfort for babies and simple to use features make this car seat a popular choice among parents. The ergonomic carry handle can be adjusted to a variety of positions to ensure maximum comfort, and the curved base facilitates gentle rocking for your baby. The inserts and covers washable by machine simplify cleanup after messes, while the UPF 50+ sun canopy shields your child from the harsh rays of sunlight. The i-Snug 2 is compatible with all Joie strollers and other brands that have the universal Maxi-Cosi style adaptors for extra convenience.

maxi-cosi-rodifix-m-i-size-high-back-booster-seat-3-5-12-years-100-150cm-kids-car-seat-g-cell-side-impact-protection-adjustable-height-quick-easy-buckle-up-isofix-car-seat-basic-black-1.jpg4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The latest innovation from Nuna the unique Pipa Urbn, reinvents the future of travel for baby. This rear-facing infant car seat is designed to simplify parenthood with luxurious lines of premium features. It boasts multiple patent-pending features that include the first and only baseless infant car seat that comes with a PipaFIX(tm) rigid latch that installs in just two seconds without the necessity of a base for the vehicle. It can be used as a separate seat or in conjunction with the Nuna stroller to make a travel infant car seat set. It also works with strollers made by other brands, including Silver Cross, Joolz Bugaboo, i-Candy, and Egg.

This feature is especially useful for families that don't own their own vehicle, use taxis and rideshare services often, or need to move the seat swiftly from one vehicle to another for family trips, vacations or trips to Grandma's. The ISOFIX connectors are built-in which means there is no requirement for an additional base. It is also easy to use and comes with indicators that show when the seat is ready to go.

maxi-cosi-rodifix-s-i-size-high-back-booster-seat-100-150-cm-3-5-12-years-child-car-seat-3-recline-positions-adjustable-height-width-g-cell-side-impact-protection-airprotect-basic-black-1.jpgIt's a quick and simple process, with the latches swinging out of their hiding places under the carrier, then you just click to connect, and then adjust the angle (if necessary) using the blue indicator lines. It's faster and easier than installing the Clek Liingo which requires you to hinge the attached latches forward from behind the carrier in order to locate and align the buckles.

Our tester, a mom of a 7-week-old, found the Pipa Urbn to be simple to use and extremely well-designed. The sturdy seat is light and comfortable to carry, even when loaded with a sleeping newborn. It also has a number of comfort and convenience features such as the breathable Dream drape that pulls out of the canopy smoothly and is attached quietly to the car seat to provide privacy, and a full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy with a flip-out eyeshade and XL peekaboo window.

Our baby test was able to fit in the urbn with ease at three months and still has room to expand. He's still a bit too small for the top part of the harness, but is almost outgrowing the urbn's weight and height. He has an inch and a quarter headroom remaining at his current size.

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색