boxing fight results > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

boxing fight results

본문

Hi, Luke! Hello from Kyiv, a Ukrainian is writing to you. My name is Vadim. I can't describe to you enough how happy I am and the whole country is about Usyk winning. Klitschko lost to Joshua and now we have another fantastic fighter to beat AJ in London and take the belts back. What a stunning performance and what a big event for a country that doesn't have many happy moments. Thank you for coverage and respect to AJ for being a true professional ????

In April 2015, Crawford rose in weight to become the WBO 140-pound champion with a sixth-round TKO of Thomas Dulorme. He made six defenses at 140, snatching the WBC belt in July 2016 with a unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Viktor Postol.

00boxing8-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscaleThough you don't need a Kayo Sports subscription to watch the fight, you can currently get a one-week Kayo Sports FREE trial for the streaming service, so you may as well fill your boots. There are no lock-in contracts for the streaming service and it gives you access to over 50 other sports events including the NRL, NFL, F1, NHL, MLB, as well as international cricket.

The preliminary fights are all done and dusted and the action is building up nicely for the main undercard. Gor those interested Luciano Ramos, Jose Aguayo and Kevin Newman II all secured wins in their fights.

3:23 a.m. AST/ 7:23 p.m. ET: The two main men are here. Joshua resplendent in a white robe. A little over four months on from his first boxing bout against Tyson Fury, Francis Ngannou is about to face Anthony Joshua. It still looks absolutely ridiculous written down. Let's get ready to rumble, as Michael Buffer is about to say.

"I’m just here to win the fight. We’re both prizefighters and I don’t worry about any plans he’s making for after this fight. I don’t think about a knockout, I just think about getting the victory and that’s what I’m gonna do next Saturday.

Round 4: It's just all a bit too crude from Ball. Vargas is reading the attacks and increasingly putting combinations together in response. Hmmm, that's weird. Ball was finally laying on some heavy shots through the middle... and the referee came in to break them. Vargas ends on the front foot to take another round. But Ball will have noted his brief moment of discomfort.

10:38 p.m.: "Like the great KG (Kevin Garnett) said, 'Anything is possible. Anything is possiiiibbbbllllee!" Lopez says in glory. He acknowledges that a unification with Lomachenko will be next in 2020 and that's the firepower that Loma is going to have to deal with in the New Year. The 22-year-old from Brooklyn is easily one of the most electric fighters in boxing today. My goodness!

11:30 p.m. AST/ 3:30 p.m. ET: We're about to head into the section of the card boasting world title action, with Israil Madrimov and Magomed Kurbanov tangling for the vacant WBA super welterweight title after Jermell Charlo was named 'champion in recess'. This one almost didn't happen at all when Madrimov's pre-fight medical returned an anomaly. He was tested again and cleared to fight. Both fighters bring unbeaten records into the ring, although Kurbanov (25-0) has never previously boxed outside of his native Russia.

"It means everything because of who I took the belts from," said Crawford. "They talked bad about me. They said I wasn’t good enough and I couldn’t beat these welterweights. I just kept my head to the sky and kept praying to God that I would get the opportunity to show the world how great terence crawford stats Crawford is. Tonight, I believe I showed how great I am."

Not only can Terence Crawford call himself undisputed for a second time and in another weight class, but he is now approaching all-time status with a brutal exhibition of power and poise that has sent shockwaves through the boxing world.

"I’ve been feeling the buzz for this fight. Anywhere I go they’ve been asking me about this fight. I knew I had to make it happen. This is what everyone wanted. We have to prove who the man is in the welterweight division and in boxing. The winner of this fight is the best fighter in boxing – period.

"I want to give honour to God, because without him none of this would be possible," Bud tells Showtime. "I only dreamed of being a world champion. No one believed in me when I was coming up, but I made everyone believe.

"You’re supposed to be in the house getting ready for a fight, and you're out here shooting dice and getting shot. You hang with those types of people, that's what happens. Ever since then, I've got a purpose. I could’ve been dead at that moment."

Gervonta Davis was up 59-55, 58-56 & 59-56 on the scorecards before he knocked out Ryan Garcia. But look at Dave Moretti's scorecard. He scored the 2nd round 10-10 even though Tank dropped Garcia. Huh? #DavisGarcia pic.twitter.com/CspwCi0L1o

Round 2: Morrell’s corner urges him to push the fight. They don’t want him waiting as long as he was early. Morrell unloads a two-punch combination to the body. Short right hand by Morrell from inside the pocket. He digs another left hand into the body. Right hand over the top for him, followed by a straight shot that slips through the guard. Morrell blows a kiss to the crowd after that one. Morrell closes the distance and lands a series of inside blows. Morrell peppers Kalajdzic with his jab. Ooof, hard body shot. Kalajdzic just can’t get anything going. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Morrell. (20-18 Morrell.)crawford-ap.jpeg

댓글목록0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
게시판 전체검색